In case the automatic setup fails, here is the manual setup for the Outlook 2013 email client:
- Open Outlook.
- click File and then select Add Account under Account Information.
- select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
- Select POP or IMAP and then click Next.
- Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
Email Address: Enter your full email address (username@your_domain.com).
Account Type: POP3
Incoming mail server: your_domain
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): your_domain
User Name: Enter your full email address
Password: Enter your email password.
Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA): Leave this option unchecked.
- Click the More Settings… button, and select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Under the Incoming server box, tick This server requires an encrypted connection.
- In the Outgoing server (SMTP) box, enter 587, and select Auto from the drop-down menu next to Use the following type of encrypted connection.
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings… After receiving ‘Congratulations! All tests completed successfully’, click Close.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.